operating method ：
1. Align the chip to the correct notch of the chip resetter to make the pins and chips contact firmly
2. Keep the two units contact firmly then the red light is blinking, after about 5 seconds, the red light turns to green, and it shows the reset operation is successful.
3. If the maintenance tank is full with waste ink, please take out the sponge of the tank, and reuse after clean and dry.
1. When ink level shows 100%, please do not repeat reset, otherwise the codes will be locked.
2. After the red light blinking, it stays on and doesn’t turn to green
a：The pins and chips do not contact firmly, maybe the chips are dirty
b：if the cartridge is non-original, maybe the chips and pins can not contact firmly
Suits to EPSON 7700/7900/7910/9700/9900Advantages︰
The maintenance tanks of Epson printers are with intelligent chips which can not be used after the tanks filled with waste ink. Our chip Resetter can 100% reset the chips into a full mode, and then the maintenance tank can be reused, save cost up to 90%.